Running a cannabis business while trying to follow strict health and safety guidelines or completely remote is difficult at best. With cannabis ERP software managing your business like a well-oiled machine, what tools do you have in place to help support your employees stay connected?
A Sweet Deal
As work-from-home orders continue to be extended, cannabis businesses are learning how to better utilize online collaboration tools to keep their employees connected and productive. To help ease the cost burden during this lean time, Microsoft is offering a long-term trial of Teams, completely free!
Microsoft Teams is part of the Office 365 suite. If your company already uses Office 365 (you have an Outlook email) then Teams is already accessible for your entire organization. For business without Office 365, Microsoft has made Teams available for free for a full 6-month trial. This trial gives you complete access to Teams capabilities, including an uncapped number of users.
Teams is a feature-rich collaboration tool that includes the most advanced capabilities of any collaboration tool on the market. Some of our favorite features include:
- Chat with internal staff and external colleagues from one platform
- Voice calling from desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Video calling from desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Screensharing with collaboration capabilities – let attendees edit what’s on your screen!
- Outlook integration with an easy “Add Teams Meeting” button for a personalized meeting room
- Sync files directly to and from SharePoint
- Tabs connect hundreds of integrations from external sources directly to your Teams
- Search and filter to find messages and files with ease
These are just a few of the many features and tools your company can use to make Microsoft Teams completely unique to your organization’s needs. No matter what your preferred communication style is, Teams has a number of great ways to collaborate.
Take Our Word For It
Here at 365 Cannabis, our entire organization uses Microsoft Teams extensively. Every department has its own team, our SharePoint syncs directly in for easy file sharing, we host weekly all-company meetings, and everyone has the ability to pull in external tools to customize their own Teams experience. Having Microsoft Teams in place has eased our transition to remote work and kept employees engaged and collaborative.
If you haven’t found your collaboration tool of choice, you can get going with Teams today. If you haven’t found your cannabis ERP software of choice, register for a free demo and see how 365 Cannabis, powered by Microsoft, is your all-inclusive business management solution.