As a 365 Cannabis customer, you are encouraged to attend Live Academy courses to expand your skillset and complete your 365 Cannabis solution configuration. These Instructor-led courses are held at our Live Academy in Las Vegas for NO CHARGE to our customers during your implementation phase.
Las Vegas (In-Person) Class Topics include:
Session 1: 365 System Admin & Financial Rapid Start
Session 2: Financials Overview
Session 3: Financials Deep Dive (held every other month – Feb, April, June, Aug, Oct, Dec)
Session 4: Cultivation
Session 5: Production
Session 6: Distribution & Inventory
Registration DEADLINE for all classes is 7 business days prior to class. For last minute registration requests, please contact Mike Maloney, Academy Director … firstname.lastname@example.org
Register me (for Live class)
REGISTRATION PROCESS (In-Person Classes):
– To register, simply fill out the Registration Form on this page and submit your request.
– You will receive an automated response with a Credit Card form for the $100 ‘classroom seat reservation / cancellation’ fee. ($100 charge is credited once you attend and complete that specific course)
– We will confirm your registration via email within 24 hours of registration with the specific class agenda, location details and nearby hotel option information. *
* An Important Note that our TRAINING LOCATION IS DIFFERENT THAN OUR CORPORATE MAILING ADDRESS. After registering for class, you will receive a confirmation with the specific classroom location / street address / nearby hotel suggestions for YOUR SPECIFIC CLASS. Please wait to receive this information before booking your travel reservations, as we have recently moved to our new office location as of mid February 2019.
Cultivation & Production Session
- Suggested attendees are your Master Grower, Greenhouse Manager, Production Manager and/or Operations Management team members
- Class is a hands-on activity with setting up grow jobs and production work orders into your system ‘sandbox’ or our sample database
- PRE-REQUISITEs are knowledge of your business cultivation growing and/or production process and recipes … we strongly recommend that attendees watch the New User Training online video and watch the Cultivation 101 & 102 and/or Production 101 online videos in advance of the training
- Session is 4 days long and typically held the third week (T, W, R, F) of every month
- T and W are focused on Cultivation … R and F are focused on Production
- Suggested attendees are your financial setup / data entry team (Controller, Accounting Manager, A/P team, A/R team)
- Class is a hands-on activity with making sample financial entries into your system ‘sandbox’ or our sample database
- No pre-requisites, but strongly recommend that attendees watch the New User Training online video in advance and have some general financial system understanding (Chart of Accounts, etc)
- Session is 2 days long and typically held the second week (T, W) of every month
Financial Deep Dive (February, April, June, August, October, December)
- Suggested attendees are your KEY financial ‘power users’ (CFO, Controller, Accounting Manager)
- Class is a hands-on activity with ADVANCED financial setup and transactions for INTER-COMPANY and CONSOLIDATION reporting using your system ‘sandbox’ or our sample database
- PRE-REQUISITE is attendees must have an understanding of and completed setup for CoA, Posting Groups, Dimensions with starting balances, journal entries and Account Schedule reporting already in place
- Session is 2 days long and held the second week (R, F) of every EVEN NUMBER month (offered in February, April, June, August, September, October, December)
- For a detailed class agenda of any of the Academy classes, visit the Events section of our 365 Cannabis Customer Support Portal.